Praise God for:
* The continuing privilege of encouraging one-on-one, intentional discipleship relationships focused on spiritual multiplication. By God's grace, these relationships are deepening as this strategy of spiritual multiplication takes root in churches and ministries around the world.
* Pastors and ministry leaders who are taking the challenge and opportunity to stimulate fruitful discipleship efforts in their various spheres of influence.
* The faithful prayers and generous financial investments of scores of concerned ministry partners God has used to provide necessary ministry resources.
* The encouragements and faithful support of our board (Brian Givens, Tom Lenning, and Bill Marshall) as we partner in passionately pursuing the goal of launching Christ-centered spiritual multipliers at home and abroad.
* The love, support, and encouragement of our families and faithful friends. God continues to use the kindness of caring friends, especially during this difficult season of illness for Kathy as well as other health issues we face as couples.
* The encouraging report regarding Kathy's health. Recently she had a colonoscopy and PET scan. We received the final reports recently. Both tests indicate that Kathy has no discernible cancer after one year. She will need checkups every six months as we continue to trust God. She is also making progress with her anxiety/depression now that they are treating her severe hyperthyroidism. We are very grateful to God for His kindness and to you for your faithful prayers.
Pray consistently for:
* Wisdom as we continue to identify and equip spiritual disciplers. Pray especially for wisdom as we help others gain skills in the rewarding process of identifying and equipping discipleship partners.
* Increased capacity to provide encouragement and sound counsel as we meet with numerous pastors/ministry leaders committed to launching multipliers through one-on-one discipleship.
* Strategic opportunities to preach and lead discipling workshops later this fall and into next year.
* Wisdom for Ron as he continues to oversee the administrative challenges of our ministry.
* Diligence for Ken and Ron as they prepare to teach a course on "Developing Leaders through Mentoring and Coaching" next spring at Dallas Theological Seminary.
* Our country and especially for our political and religious leaders, asking to give them godly wisdom and courage in their leadership.
* Those in uniform serving our country around the world, that God will protect them as they serve and, with their families, often make great sacrifices on our behalf.
* Many Christ followers in various places who are suffering (and even dying) on account of their allegiance to Christ, that God will grant them courage, comfort, and strength to persevere so that Christ will be glorified and the gospel of Christ made known.
* Joyful generosity for those who continue to invest in this ministry.