Partnering By Prayer
Praise God for:
- The continuing privilege of encouraging one-on-one, intentional discipleship relationships focused on spiritual multiplication. By God’s grace, these relationships are deepening as this strategy of spiritual multiplication takes root in churches and ministries around the world.
- Completion of the eighteen conversations in Launching Multipliers! with ten outstanding students at Dallas Theological Seminary during this last year.
- Pastors and ministry leaders who are taking the challenge and opportunity to stimulate fruitful discipleship efforts in their various spheres of influence.
- The faithful prayers and generous financial investments of scores of ministry partners God has used to provide necessary ministry resources.
- The encouragement and faithful support of our board (Dave Salsberry, Tom Lenning, and Brian Givens) as we partner with them in the mission of launching Christ-centered spiritual multipliers at home and abroad.
- The love, support, and encouragement of our families and faithful friends. We also rejoice in the way our children are raising our grandchildren (four for Ken and fifteen for Ron and Terri).
Pray consistently for:
- Discernment for Ken, Ron, Terri and other mature multipliers as they discuss the conversations in Launching Multipliers! one-on-one with 25 key students at Dallas Theological Seminary. Our hope is that these multipliers will pursue this strategy as they serve God in the U.S. and other nations.
- Wisdom as we continue to identify and equip spiritual multipliers. Pray especially discernment as we help others gain skills in the rewarding process of identifying and equipping discipleship partners.
- Increased capacity to provide encouragement and sound counsel as we meet with numerous pastors/ministry leaders committed to launching multipliers through one-on-one discipleship.
- Ken’s completion of the editing for a book on the whys, whats and hows of our one-on-one discipleship process as well as wisdom on the best publication option for this book.
- Strategic opportunities to preach and lead workshops on discipleship in the next six months.
- Wisdom for Ron as he continues to oversee the administrative challenges of our ministry while also pursuing a vigorous focus on intentional discipleship with key men (as does Terri with faithful women).
- Our country and especially our political and religious leaders, asking God to give them wisdom and courage in the midst of the many challenges in this season, especially impact of the COVID pandemic and the political and social turmoil affecting our nation.
- First responders and military personnel serving our country throughout the U.S.and around the world, that God will protect them and their families as they make sacrifices on our behalf.
- Many Christ followers in various places who are suffering (and even dying) for their allegiance to Christ, that God will grant them courage, comfort, and strength to persevere so that Christ will be glorified and the gospel of Christ made known.
- Joyful generosity for those who continue to invest in this ministry.